5G Shift: The Connected Lifestyle
Each evolution in network technology brings new opportunities and new user experiences. 5G is shifting from an industry vision to a tangible, next generation technology. CommScope connects people and technology through every evolution. Together, we’ll prepare and discover the potential for 5G technology.
Sign up today to learn more about our solutions.
CommScope connects people and technology through every evolution.
Thank you. Stay up to date on CommScope solutions. An email with a link to fill out your preferences will be sent to you shortly, or choose your email preferences right now.
White Paper: 5G: Advancing the World of Connectivity
Although not expected to be standardized until 2018, 5G is clearly transitioning from an industry vision to a tangible, next-generation mobile technology.
Article: 5G: What you need to know about what lies ahead
5G is slowly making the transition from general idea to network implementation. Network operators are already scheduling 5G trials and test beds to sort out how the 5G vision will be realized.
- Network slicing in the spotlight as debate continues over what 5G could be
- Laying the foundation for 5G
- Big Questions Remain on Fixed Millimeter Wave for 5G
- CommScope, Kathrein Cross-licensing Shows Industry Gearing Up for 5G
- Kevin Linehan on US-Ignite.org "Advancing Wireless Network Connectivity for 5G"
- Joseph Habib in Intelligent CIO "Why is 5G Needed, And When Can We Expect It?"
- Kevin Linehan in TelecomAsia "5G: A look ahead"
Join the CommScope conversation about C-RAN and 5G
- Used a fax machine in a while?
- 5G Millimeter Wave = 1 Gigabit X 20
- Explosive Mobile Data Growth Makes Fiber A Strong Backhaul Solution
- How Will Network Operators Use 5G Technology?
- The Internet Of Things And Network Convergence: How Consumer Use Will Impact Networks
Looking after LTE infrastructure, looking forward to 5G
This four-lesson training course provides the student with recommended best practice for optimizing LTE infrastructure including technologies such as C-RAN, MIMO and PIM. It also provides an overview of capacity optimization and densification strategies for modern cell networks. Last it provides a look at the 5G future and its impact on the infrastructure.