Who We Are
CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) helps companies around the world design, build and manage their wired and wireless networks. Our network infrastructure solutions help customers increase bandwidth; maximize existing capacity; improve network performance and availability; increase energy efficiency; and simplify technology migration.
You will find our solutions in the largest buildings, venues and outdoor spaces; in data centers and buildings of all shapes, sizes and complexity; at wireless cell sites and in cable headends; and in airports, trains, and tunnels. Vital networks around the world run on CommScope solutions.
We serve customers:
- In more than 100 countries
- With more than 12,000 employees
- Across wireless, enterprise and broadband markets
Our size, reach, supply chain, operational precision, and responsive personnel power our advances into new forms of communication. This forward-thinking approach is supported by a long tradition of excellence—CommScope was instrumental in the creation of:
- Cable TV infrastructure
- The first wireless networks
- The first data centers
- The first intelligent buildings
Our experts have helped write the standards for nearly every network technology evolution for more than a generation. We've remained at the forefront of every wireless technology evolution—leading the advancement of coaxial, twisted-pair and fiber-optic technology.
We apply this history, expertise and insight to help you:
- Benefit from the world's most productive networks
- Deploy advanced communications technology
- Solve complex infrastructure challenges
- Realize greater OpEx and CapEx savings
- Expand bandwidth and capacity
- Generate more revenue
Learn more about CommScope: