CommScope PartnerPRO Portal (CPP)
- Manage your partner account
- Submit opportunities and warranties
- Submit for project registration
- Access our Partner Knowledge database
Partner-Customer Resources on My CommScope
Retrieve important product information that isn’t available to the general public. A few to make note of are:
- Product Discontinuation, EOL and Change Notifications - Stay on top of all the Product Change Notifications. This information is organized by month of announcement release.
- High Speed Migration - Find all the resources available to our Partners on this new product launch. Make sure you’re informed and ready for that next customer meeting.
Partner Training On-Demand
We’ve put all CommScope-developed partner training in one spot. Here’s what you’ll find there:
- CPP Training - We've developed short videos to help you navigate your way though the CPP. From getting started, to creating warranties and opportunities and much more.
- Tech On-Demand Training - Here you’ll find special technical training especially for Partners that includes our Tech On-Demand series, Design & Engineering Webinar recordings and presentations on CommScope solutions focusing on how to position to create value.
- Marketing On-Demand Training - The new PartnerPRO Networks Marketing Resources Brandfolder is the place to go to download CommScope logos, co-branded ads and other marketing resources.
Are you looking for certification training? The CommScope Infrastructure Academy has flexible online training to help you better understand the unique challenges and opportunities facing your customers. Choose from a variety of areas, like Enterprise fiber solutions, network design, structure cabling for the Enterprise and much more. Many courses offer BICSI and SCTE credits.
Product & Document Search
We’ve made it super simple to search for product information and we give you more than you asked for. Type the product name into the search bar to be taken to a variety of information related to that product, such as our e-catalog, additional content and documents as well as videos.
How to Create a Custom Catalog
Did you know that you can create your own custom catalog of CommScope products? Watch this short video to learn how.
The CommScope Infrastructure Academy offers flexible online training to help you better understand the unique challenges and opportunities facing your customers. Choose from a variety of topics such as Enterprise fiber solutions, network design, structure cabling for the Enterprise and more. Many courses offer BICSI and SCTE credits, making you even more valuable to your customers. To learn more, visit our Infrastructure Academy website and see what’s available.
We offer a variety of resources for our Partners on our website. A few are highlighted below.
- Product NewsFLASH - Sign up to get alerts on new product releases
- Calculators and Tools - Get market performance calculators for a variety of enterprise products
- YouTube Videos - We offer an extensive selection of videos on our solutions, products, thought leadership and more
- Image Center - Visit our image center for downloadable product and solutions images.
Tell us what solutions you’re interested in and we’ll make sure you get all of the most up-to-date information available. You can also subscribe to our press releases and blogs on the CommScope Preference Center.
Think Fiber. Think CommScope.
In our fast-evolving networked world, the fiber advantage comes down to three critical metrics: Speed, Simplicity and Savings. In all kinds of wireless, enterprise and broadband applications, CommScope’s expanding line of innovative fiber solutions is designed to maximize value across all three factors. CommScope is a world leader in fiber. See why with videos, blogs, training and much more.
Our experts are pleased to present a series of eBooks on the fundamentals for the telecom industry. Download your free copies today.
CommScope is proud to present a digital publication that is content rich with information valued by early-adopters, tech journalists and network engineering enthusiasts. Read the most recent version of the CommScope Magazine.