For fast fiber-optic network deployments, CommScope offers customized and standard-length terminated cabling that delivers high performance right out of the box. Factory-assembled and tested, these terminated solutions reduce labor costs by eliminating the need for manual, on-site terminations, which results in installations being up to eight times faster.
In addition, our factory-connected patch cords, pigtails and MPO assemblies provide lower insertion loss, superior attenuation, and more reliable, trouble-free overall performance.
- Supports easy reconfiguration for moves, adds and changes
- Provides improved fiber patch cord management and labeling capabilities
- Available with LC, SC or ST connectors
- Optional keyed connectors provide enhanced security, preventing unauthorized or inadvertent cross-connections
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Backed by CommScope's best-in-industry warranty
If you need assistance configuring a high-speed migration system contact our technical assistance center.