To help you deploy your antennas on rooftops or chimneys, CommScope offers a number of mounting options, including nonpenetrating roof frames. Whether you're installing on a flat or peak roof, we deliver sturdy, rugged mounts made from hot-dip galvanized steel that feature adjustable face designs.
Our co-location, wall and tripod mounts, as well as mounting components are designed to help your antennas achieve optimal performance by providing a solid support system that prevents their beam pattern from being altered or skewed.
- Utilize available spectrum more efficiently
- Improve RF path integrity and overall network performance
- Increase throughput and quality of service, reducing dropped calls
- Mitigate customer churn and total cost of ownership
- Custom mounting solutions also available