Finally, RRU deployment that makes (dollars and) sense
To increase performance and lower costs, many operators are looking to remote radio unit (RRU) deployments. They’re an important part of network modernization, but choosing the most suitable fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) configuration can be time consuming and complex.
CommScope can help. Our HELIAX® FiberFeed® FTTA solutions encompass a range of options for implementation of RRUs at the top of the tower:
- Hybrid pendant is an advanced plug-and-play solution that incorporates a low-profile breakout terminal with hybrid ports to reduce complexity, save tower space and accelerate deployments.
- Hybrid direct is another plug-and-play solution that saves space and installation time with its breakout assembly that includes pre-attached hybrid cable legs.
- Hybrid standard is ideal where flexibility of trunked cables and distribution boxes are preferred.
- Individual hybrid sector feeds individual hybrid cable from the basestation to each sector—an economical solution that saves tower space and installation time.
- Discrete is an economical solution that provides design flexibility where separate power and fiber configurations are desired.
Choose the smart, simple, flexible way to personalize and roll out your FTTA strategy.