In-Building Antennas for Wireless Applications
Andrew Solutions Cell-Max™ series of in-building antennas add spot coverage in any difficult indoor coverage areas. They are a uniquely effective and unobtrusive solution to enhancing your in-building wireless coverage.
Cell-Max Antennas feature a multiband design that allows a wide range of frequencies to be covered by one small antenna. Created primarily for office environments, Cell-Max Antennas are also ideally suited for parking garages,airports, shopping malls, and other difficult coverage areas. Designed for simple installation and minimal visual impact, Cell-Max Antennas support both existing and future wireless applications.
An integral low-loss coaxial cable pigtail eliminates connectors, reducing overall system cost as well as the losses associated with connector junctions. By combining Cell-Max Antennas with other in-building products such as the Britecell® Fiber Optic Distributed Antenna System, indoor repeaters, RADIAX® Radiating Coaxial Cables, coaxial cable taps, power dividers, and couplers, Andrew can provide a complete solution to your internal wireless coverage needs.
- Compact and visually unobtrusive
- Multiband to cover future 3G applications up to 2500 MHz
- VSWR of 1.5 dB typical
- Includes hardware for wall mounting;installs in minutes with standard tools
- Low-profile multiband radiating element provides broad frequency coverage in a small mechanical package.
- Omnidirectional – small, unobtrusive, easy to install; mounts to typical office ceiling tile.
- Directional – compact and discrete, easily mounts to wall to with standard tools.