RADIAX® Radiating Coaxial Cables
RADIAX radiating coaxial cables solve wireless communication problems in confined areas by functioning as a continuous distributed antenna.
- Carefully controlled slots in the outer conductor allow RF signals to be coupled from and into the cable uniformly along the entire length
- Excellent tool where obstructions can cause RF blockage to point-source antennas and where multiple services are required
- RCT series – optimized for specific frequency bands for single or dual-band RF systems
- Coupled mode (RXL) series – for frequency bands from 50 MHz to 2.4 GHz
- Plenum Rated (RXP) series – for use where fire codes require fire retardant cables: meet or exceed requirements of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. (UL) and the National Electric Code (NEC)
RADIAX Cable Accessories
Andrew Solutions offers a complete line of connectors, installation accessories, and passive devices for RADIAX cables.
- Type N and 7-16 DIN connectors
- Self-locking and standard hangar kits, hanger adapters, cable straps and ties
- Dual band hybrid coupler combiners
- 50 ohm loads/terminations
- Signal taps/samplers
- Dual band 2-way and directional couplers/unequal power splitters