CommsDay Summit returns in 2018 for what will be a pivotal year for Australian telecommunications as the industry meets the challenge of the peak transition to the NBN and begins preparations for the 5G era.
As before we will assemble top leaders from the business, technology and regulatory corners of the sector to discuss hot topics such as:
- managing the transition to peak NBN. 2018 will see the biggest uptake of NBN services yet: what strategies should RSPs employ?
- the superfast challenge: how will the advent of Docsis 3.1 and G.fast change the dynamic of the fixed market
- the small cell revolution: is Australia ready?
- Spectrum reform: are we getting the right spectrum allocated at the right time at the right price
- Wireless/fixed substitution: how attractive is wireless as a NBN substitute?
- How much regulation is enough? How are Telco’s dealing with the added burden of national security and consumer initiatives?
Australia’s telecom industry is enormously dynamic with its mobile sector ranked the no 1 in the world and its fixed sector benefiting from billions of dollars of public investment.
|Time / Location||Speaker||Title||Description|
Wes Oxlee, Director CCS Business Development