Evolution of Antenna Technology
CommScope advances antenna technology and radio connectivity with an integrated, massive MIMO antenna and hybrid FTTA pendant solution
CommScope’s Evolution of Antenna Technology Station will offer first-hand looks at some of the industry’s most advanced technologies, including:
- Massive MIMO (also known as multiple input multiple output), technology, with back-mounted radios that enhance gigabit LTE performance
- A new plug-and-play hybrid solution for fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) connectivity.
- A new metro cell antenna design, which dramatically increases throughput, moving towards 1 Gbps. This small antenna supports carrier aggregation with 3.5 and 5 GHz unlicensed bands and 1.7 to 2.7 GHz licensed bands.
- A new FTTA drop cable for Metro Cells and a fiber terminal for fronthaul/backhaul connectivity.
The station will feature informative video presentations, along with subject matter experts who will discuss advancements in antenna technology that help address challenges such as:
- Sharing licensed and unlicensed bands to increase downlink capacity
- Achieving higher throughput
- Interference management
- Simplifying the RF Path and FTTA connectivity
Visit CommScope’s Evolution of Antenna Technology Station at Mobile World Congress 2018 to learn about advancements in gigabit performance.
Request a Meeting or Demo
Thank you for your request. We will get in touch with you shortly. See you at #MWC18.
Thank you for submitting your request
We will get back to you shortly