“The diversity of places to find CommScope at CTIA Super Mobility Week parallels the multitude of wireless network solutions that we offer the industry,” said Ben Cardwell, senior vice president, Global Wireless Sales, CommScope.
CommScope will have an extensive presence at CTIA Super Mobility week working with key partners and including a presence with TE Connectivity (TE), having just acquired its Broadband Network Solutions (BNS) business that includes solutions for wireless, enterprise and telecom networks.
CTIA Super Mobility is one of the first events following the closing of the BNS acquisition. The advanced mobile network solutions on display in TE booth #2846 are part of the business CommScope acquired and include the FlexWave® Prism digital distributed antenna system (DAS), a common public radio interface (CPRI) solution, a powered fiber cable system, and other wireless and enterprise connectivity solutions. The company will showcase a DAS installed in the Sands Convention Center on a hosted tour September 9 at 4:00 p.m.
“The diversity of places to find CommScope at CTIA Super Mobility Week parallels the multitude of wireless network solutions that we offer the industry,” said Ben Cardwell, senior vice president, Global Wireless Sales, CommScope. “CommScope remains focused on all segments of the Radio Access Network (RAN)—from the macro and metro layers to the indoor segment—offering solutions and services tailored to increase wireless network speed, flexibility and reliability.”
CommScope’s wireless network infrastructure solutions will also be featured in the following distribution partner booths:
- Talley #4332, part of the Tower & Small Cells Summit, where various CommScope solutions for macro wireless networks will be on display
- TESSCO #5932 in the MobileCON space, where CommScope will demonstrate its ION-E® unified wireless infrastructure solution for enterprise mobility
- KGP Logistics #6021-E in the Rural Wireless Association area, where CommScope will highlight its new Tri-Beam Antenna
Other CommScope activities at CTIA Super Mobility Week include the following:
- Matt Melester, senior vice president, Distributed Coverage and Capacity Solutions, will participate in a panel titled “Innovation in Urban Outdoor and In-building Small Cell and DAS Technologies” as part of the Tower & Small Cells Summit, September 9 from 1:45–2:45 p.m.
- Philip Sorrells, vice president, Strategic Marketing, CommScope, will present “The Last Great Frontier for Wireless” on the main MobileCON stage on September 9 from 2:30–3:00 p.m.
- The DAS installation tour of the Sands Convention Center will begin in TE Connectivity booth #2846 on September 9 at 4:00 p.m. A networking and hospitality hour will be in the same booth on September 10 from 3:00–4:00 p.m.
FlexWave and ION-E are registered trademarks of CommScope, Inc.
CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) helps companies around the world design, build and manage their wired and wireless networks. Our vast portfolio of network infrastructure includes some of the world’s most robust and innovative wireless and fiber optic solutions. Our talented and experienced global team is driven to help customers increase bandwidth; maximize existing capacity; improve network performance and availability; increase energy efficiency; and simplify technology migration. You will find our solutions in the largest buildings, venues and outdoor spaces; in data centers and buildings of all shapes, sizes and complexity; at wireless cell sites; in telecom central offices and cable headends; in FTTx deployments; and in airports, trains, and tunnels. Vital networks around the world run on CommScope solutions.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
Sign up for our press releases and blog posts.