Fiber Panels and Cassettes
CommScope offers a full line of high-performing and high high-density fiber panels, modules and accessories for your data center, central office or headend. Pre-terminated MPO modules and MPO adapter panels provide plug-and-play fiber connectivity, enabling more network flexibility, faster deployment, and easier moves, adds and changes—which leads to higher reliability and reduced costs. Fiber TAP modules are also available. Fiber adapter/splice modules combine convenient high high-density termination and splicing capabilities. The combined portfolios and accessories offer best-in-class performance across all the product lines and include leading innovations such as:
- ULL OM4, OM5 and Singlemode Distribution Modules for MPO-8, MPO-12 and MPO-24 offer maximum flexibility and configuration options with industry-leading performance
- Ultra-High Density (UD) and High Density (HD) fiber panels offer increased LC and MPO densities utilizing modular building blocks
- High Density (HD) splice panels with multiple splicing options for G2 pigtail modules offer faster installation time and performance efficiencies
- Enhanced High Density (EHD) panels offer the highest density per 1 RU and come with modular components and ULL connectivity to easily support network moves, adds and changes or upgrades
- Standard Density (SD) fiber panels and splice cassettes provide optimal performance and accessibility
- FPX is ideal for rack mounts, back-to-back mounting, and use in constrained spaces such as outside plant cabinets, huts, controlled environmental vaults (CEVs), and other customer premise applications
- Modular Front Patching Systems are designed to meet the current and future challenges of customized, high-density FTTX deployments
- Rapid Fiber panels serve as a key distribution point between the electronic equipment and the main optical distribution frame while offering unmatched savings in installation time, labor costs and performance
Is your network ready for the High Speed Migration?
Join the conversation and receive whitepapers, videos, infographics & more.
Thank you. Stay up to date on CommScope solutions. An email with a link to fill out your preferences will be sent to you shortly.