Increasing renewable revenue streams
Ruckus Networks has introduced a new Cloud-Ready Specialization Program for its channel partners. The program will help new and existing channel partners increase renewable revenue streams across multiple verticals, including retail, SMB, hospitality and education.
“We are committed to helping Ruckus Ready channel partners differentiate themselves through our specialization programs,” Bart Giordano, Ruckus VP of business development and cloud services told The Ruckus Room
. “This is why our new program includes a comprehensive set of tools, training, technical support and real incentives that will help deliver Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
to organizations requiring faster, scalable and easily manageable distributed sites.”
As Giordano notes, market research firm IDC recently confirmed that cloud-managed Wi-Fi is growing at double-digit rates year-over-year – making it the fastest growing segment of the Wi-Fi infrastructure market.
“The number of organizations looking for a cloud controller solution to help them quickly deploy and easily manage their Wi-Fi networks is clearly continuing to expand,” he added. “Our Cloud-Ready Specialization Program is tailored to help channel partners address the growing market demand for cloud-managed Wi-Fi with great incentives and support around Ruckus cloud Wi-Fi. The Cloud-Ready Specialization is the latest addition to our Partner Specialization programs, which includes Smart Cities, Large Public Venue and Education.”
Raelyn Kritzer, sr. director of worldwide partner programs at Ruckus, expressed similar sentiments.
“This is part of our ongoing commitment to building innovative programs that help our partners drive more value for customers in target markets,” she said. “We are dedicated to bringing opportunity and differentiation to our partners with continued investment in programs that attract, retain and grow the best channel ecosystem.”
Exclusive benefits for channel partners
The Cloud-Ready Specialization Program offers the following exclusive benefits to Select and Elite level channel partners:
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi: A closer look
- Exclusive promotional discount for Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi.
- Market Development Funds (MDF) – partners who meet the program requirements are eligible for MDF to help support their marketing efforts.
- Sales leads for potential prospects – leads from organizations that have requested a trial of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi.
- Engineering and tech support – dedicated Ruckus Cloud experts, including account managers, technical experts and access to 24x7 technical support, to ensure company and partner success.
- Ruckus Networks Cloud Specialization programs, including smart cities, large public venues and education programs.
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi simplifies the deployment, monitoring and management of distributed wireless networks. More specifically, moving Wi-Fi management to the cloud effectively eliminates the need for on-premise controllers – allowing multi-site Wi-Fi networks to be managed anywhere via a web interface or an intuitive mobile app. Indeed, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi displays a unified view of all locations, connected access points (APs), clients and applications. This enables administrators to more easily identify issues before they affect users – and drill down to see historical client data and trends when necessary. These include traffic statistics (by venue, AP, SSID or radio), application and unique clients.
Additional Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi key features and benefits include:
High performance APs
Easy guest and employee network setup
- Patented BeamFlex™ and ChannelFly™ technologies in Ruckus APs deliver optimized performance in challenging RF environments (high client density, high interference and/or high loss).
- More capacity and coverage than competitive solutions (30%-50% more clients supported per AP), thereby lowering Wi-Fi total cost of ownership.
- Automatic client load balancing and band balancing ensure QoS for all clients.
- SmartMesh, enabled with a click on the Ruckus Cloud UI, reduces cabling and installation costs.
Full-featured mobile app
- Self-help or sponsored guest WLANs.
- Customized, branded captive portal for guests in six easy steps.
- Integration with third-party captive portal solutions.
- Ability to choose the way guest networks are secured, including social login, SMS, email, click-through, passcode; or secure employee access using DPSK, PSK, Cloudpath or 802.1x with AAA.
- Zero-touch AP provisioning and bulk scanning.
- Cloud auto-updates of firmware once APs are connected to Ruckus Cloud.
- Push notifications alert users to network issues or changes.
- Scan AP barcodes with smartphone cameras to register APs (individually or batch).
- Scan business cards to generate guest passes.
- Easily set up and configure new employee and guest networks.
- Customize captive portal messages and images on the go.
Interested in learning more? You can access our Cloud-Ready Specialization Program for Channel Partners here and read our Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi product page here