Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
Ruckus Networks will be at Dell Technologies World 2019 in a big way with technology demos, networking events and speaking engagements. The conference will be held in the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, April 29-May 2.
We’ll be exhibiting our latest access points (APs) and connectivity solutions, along with our recently announced Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) LTE portfolio–products that will be a key enabler for private mobility due to two reasons:
- New shared spectrum and LTE technology can now enable a variety of wireless services for the enterprise.
- The Enterprise can choose to deploy CBRS-enabled private Mobility-as-a-Service at costs close to that of Wi-Fi and can be deployed much more quickly than traditional LTE solutions.
In fact, CBRS will increase the adoption of 4G spectrum within the enterprise and will pave the way for 5G. Earlier this month, the CBRS Alliance said it had begun work on a new release to merge with the 3GPP specification for 5G deployments. Read Dell EMC’s blog here.
Other demonstrations at the Ruckus booth #845 include:
- Ruckus’ virtual SmartZone™ network controller with a unified “single-pane-of-glass” to control our ICX switches and the latest APs
- A variety of indoor and outdoor access points (APs) including the R510, R730, T310D, ZD1200, M510, Q410, Q710 and Q910.
Ruckus experts will also be speaking at the following sessions:
- World Chat, Theater B -- “A Journey to 5G: The Wi-Fi Access Evolution” on Tuesday, April 30th at 3:40 pm PT
- Tech Chat, Theater in Booth #235 – “Enterprise Private Mobility as a Service” on Tuesday, April 30th, at 12:45 pm PT
Come see us at the show!