CommScope's COVID-19 Customer & Partner Hub Visit
CommScope’s experts will be presenting in eight separate sessions at this year’s SCTE Cable-Tec Expo. The conference will be virtual this year, making the topics all the more relevant, as we discuss the key technologies and initiatives driving the future of cable networks—from 10G to Wi-Fi 6 and IoT.
If you’re tuning in online, you can view a full schedule of virtual events here. You can catch our speakers at the following sessions:
Monday, October 11th
- 3:30 - 4:30pm – The Road to 10G: Beneficial Maps, Playbooks and Decision Trees with Michael Emmendorfer & Zoran Maricevic
Tuesday, October 12th
- 8:30 – 9:45am – Advanced Analytics 2 of 3: Advanced Tools for Plant-wide Data with David Virag
- 1:00 – 2:00pm – Technologies and Architectures of IoT, Part 2: With Protocols and Power, Less is More! with Charles Cheevers
- 3:00 – 4:00pm – Upstream Echo Cancellation: Could It Be Even Better Than We Thought?
Wednesday, October 13th
- 8:00 – 9:00am – IPTV: "And Now, a (Targeted) Word from Your Sponsor" with Jim Owens
- 3:00 – 4:00pm – Backhaul over DOCSIS; It's About Time (Literally) with Chris Zettinger
- 3:00 – 4:00pm – Who's Best Situated to Haul 5G Wireless Traffic? (Hint: the wired...) with John Ulm
- 3:00 – 4:15pm – Wi-Fi 6 Tricks: What You Need to Know (Plus a Wi-Fi Happiness Index!) with JR Flesch