Connected Care, Made for TV
A whole new perspective on connected care for care providers
Our HomeSight solution connects older adults with caregivers, care professionals, family and friends through the technology they find most familiar — the TV — creating simple, secure access to a network of trusted people who can contribute to their well-being and help them live independently longer with dignity.
The HomeSight system delivers services that can help care providers elevate health and wellness for individuals and their support networks.
HomeSight Connected Care, Made for TV
Better home care, delivered more efficiently.
Securely connect older adults, family & friends and caregivers, through the TV — delivering instant access to a network of trusted people that can contribute to better health, reduce isolation, and encourage social engagement for aging adults.
On-screen health and wellness reminders encourage medical and wellness regime adherence while access to virtual communities helps to keep minds active, bodies healthy and social calendars full.
Virtual lifestyle and wellness monitoring using environmental sensors and paired medical devices deliver actionable data that you can use to further improve and customize care for those you serve.
The HomeSight solution features overview
- Video calling including 1:1 calls and video conferencing including Zoom.
- Photo & video sharing via web/mobile app with secure family-only account sharing for privacy.
- Trusted contacts with user/account management and role-based access (social, care, management, family & friends).
- On-screen notifications & alerts for calls, appointments, reminders, events, and more.
- Unobtrusive monitoring that includes whole-home monitoring of temperature, humidity, sound detection and activity tracking, reported via dashboards.
- Wellness monitoring with third-party device pairing and reporting.
- Virtual communities support with curated group activity videos, broadcast calling across groups, and more.
Benefits for you & them
Care providers / Franchises
- Open new revenue streams and B2B opportunities
- Easy to deploy, learn and administer
- Elevate staff attraction and retention
- Rich health data-analytics fuel further efficiency
- Offer better outcomes at a lower cost
- Improve brand differentiation and profitability
- Offer wellness checks and other services remotely, reducing travel time
- Automate certain tasks such as medication and appointment reminders
- Attend to more older adults in same amount of time — and multiple families at same time
- Increase job effectiveness and satisfaction
- Easily stay connected with others using a familiar technology
- Receive better personal care with more touchpoints
- Improve health adherence with helpful on-screen reminders
- Reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Access engaging and enriching digital content
- Maintain absolute privacy control
Family & Friends
- Perform wellness checks without having to travel to location
- Enjoy greater peace of mind knowing loved ones are safe at home
- Stay in control of loved ones’ care with a secure solution
- Out-of-town family and friends can be more deeply involved with the care of older adults
- Delay the need for and expense of a nursing home
Secure and reliable cloud with an available SDK for interoperability smart devices with powerful edge computing capabilities and sensors to enable a wide range of connected services.
Learn more about the leading organizations we partner with to enhance and deliver the HomeSight platform.
HomeSight Connected Care Solution from CommScope Home Networks
The HomeSight system is brought to you by CommScope Home Networks, a global leader in home technology and a trusted partner for broadband and TV service providers around the world, including Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, Telefonica, Liberty Global, and Vodafone.
Annual Revenue in 2022
Devices Shipped in 2022
Years Reputation for Quality and Reliability
HomeSight debut at HIMSS
We joined HIMSS 23 for the first time to connect with home health agencies, personal care agencies, and assisted living facilities about the unique technology the HomeSight system provides the healthcare industry. Our mission is to make aging in place more accessible and affordable using the existing TV in the home.