Features and Benefits
The ARRIS OM1111 Opti Max™ provides cable operators with a compact, single high output node to service small subscriber groups, small/medium business customers and MDUs.
The OM1111’s 1 GHz bandwidth enables cable operators to increase downstream capacity for HDTV, Video on Demand, VoIP, high speed data/internet, and other value-added services. Return bandwidth options extend to 85 MHz to support additional revenue generating service offerings. CWDM transmitters allow multiple nodes to be combined onto a single fiber with ruggedized optical passives, maximizing the optical spectrum that is available in fiber-scarce architectures.
- 1 GHz GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for last mile and fiber deep designs
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- Lid upgrades enable Philips amplifiers to be seamlessly converted to nodes for cost saving cascade reductions
- Supports 1310/1550 nm DFB and CWDM transmitters technologies for flexible network designs
- Premise powering option enables hospitality installations and new revenue opportunities