Features and Benefits
The ARRIS MDA-100 Multi-Dwelling Amplifier platform meets the needs of today’s expanding broadband communication networks. Designed for HFC network installations in apartment buildings, condominiums, and other multiple-dwelling housing units, this high-gain, compact indoor distribution amplifier is available with a bandwidth of up to 1003 MHz for improved system performance. To save space, technicians can easily wall-mount the MDA-100 amplifier using the housing’s external mounting brackets.
- Enables high forward bandwidth up to 1003 MHz
- Supports return bandwidth with optional 85 MHz return
- Maximize installation locations with space-saving compact housing
- Simplify installation with elimination of RF accessories for alignment
- Flexible powering in MDU installations with included 100 to 240 VAC MAINs power supply