CommScope is the global leader in cable home devices. Our flagship DOCSIS 3.0 modems/gateways bring gigabit broadband to the home and enterprise. Gateways add networking features such as Ethernet switch, firewall and Wi-Fi. Telephony modems and gateways add VoIP voice services.
These high-performance, high-quality devices are intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber's network—connecting all IP-capable devices throughout the customer’s premises. They are designed to minimize support costs with multiple methods for provisioning and remote management.
Our DOCSIS Gateways are capable* of being part of a HomeAssure® Managed Wi-Fi solution. HomeAssure delivers optimized, high-performance Wi-Fi to every corner of the home, while offering ease of use for the consumer and reduced OpEx costs for the service provider.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 certified designs
- 8x4, 16x4, 24x8 and 32x8 channel bonding options for up to 1.2 Gbps downstream broadband data
- Gateways offer dual-band Wi-Fi 5 wireless connectivity with a variety of antenna configurations
- Telephony gateways and E-MTAs feature carrier-grade VoIP
- MoCA and USB connectivity options
- Battery back-up options
- Remote management: SNMP, configuration file, remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181
- HomeAssure capable for whole-home managed Wi-Fi
* For details on availability on current and previous models, please contact CommScope.