Features and Benefits
The Touchstone TM804 DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) delivers four lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages.
Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM804G enables cable operators to address business subscribers’ productivity demands with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 channel bonded environment.
With the TM804G, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber threats. Additionally, the TM804 offers full support for a variety of voice codecs, including HD Voice support, as well as multiple call signaling methods – NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS.
Along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features, and full support for new IPv6 services, the TM804 provides the small and medium business the essential voice and data services they need in a single package.
Not available in retail. Please check with your service provider for availability.
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM604
- Two independent 96MHz RF tuners to receive channels up to 1GHz
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting - Call Quality Metrics for last fifty (50) calls
- Multi-colored LEDs for rapid troubleshooting during installation or with customer service
- Auto-adapting FSK/CAS tone levels, dynamic jitter buffers, and G.168 echo cancellation
- Configurable battery management and reporting for customized operation
- Boot from battery feature allows modem to initialize without AC Power
- Simple to install, consumer replaceable, lithium-ion batteries
- Built in MoCA® immunity filter