Features and Benefits
The TG6442 Cable Voice Gateway supporting DOCSIS 3.1 allows multi-gigabit data rates to be delivered to cable service provider’s home and small business customers. The TG6442 with its Wi-Fi 6 Dual-band radios, offers superior Wi-Fi performance enabling reliable Ultra HD video over Wi-Fi.
An upstream frequency range up to 204 MHz for increased upstream capacity to support video conferencing and other symmetrical bandwidth applications with a switchable diplexer for ease of deployment on DOCSIS 3.1 networks.
High-capacity DRAM, Flash and Multiple embedded processor cores are designed to allow new applications to be deployed on the gateway. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber’s network, connecting all IP-capable devices(Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customers premises.
To minimize support OPEX costs the TG6442 provides features for remote management and diagnostics. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181) allow custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end-user more efficiently. Multiple remote access levels (User and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
- 2x2 OFDM and OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS® 3.0 channels
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Switchable diplexer 5-85 MHz or 5-204 MHz
- 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- 4x4 2.4GHz 802.11ax
- 4x4 5GHz 802.11ax
- 2 FXS Ports of carrier grade VoIP with HD voice
- Support USB 3.0 Host Port
- Multi Processor Technology for enhanced application support
- Advanced Firmware support for IPV6, DS-Lite, and SoftGRE
- RDK-B Based