Features and Benefits
Network Director provides a robust single-pane-of-glass view of your entire converged RUCKUIS network. Providing inventory control and management of all SmartZoneOS clusters and registry for your RUCKUS access points (APs) for improved tracking and manageability.
Network Director allows for bulk provisioning of APs prior to physical deployment and once activated will ensure that they automatically register to the appropriate SmartZoneOS Cluster. As network demands change, Network Director supports the automated bulk movement of APs from one SmartZoneOS Cluster to another cluster and is able to identify stranded RUCKUS APs within the domain and catalog them for inventory management and rehoming to ensure manageability of the Wi-Fi Network.
- Global Network Visibility - Monitor multi-cluster statistics from a single dashboard with one-click reach into controllers and Aps
- Unify AP Registry - Registration and tracking of RUCKUS APs for inventory management, control, provisioning and health visibility
- Simplify Cluster Management - Ability to view and assign RUCKUS APs across multiple SmartZone Clusters
- Bulk Provisioning - Batch processing based on access point serial number for faster network turn-up, test and activation
- Easy Integration of Metrics Out-of-the-Box - Robust APIs for integration with northbound managers
- Seamless Scalability - As a virtual appliance, scales to support one million Access Points and supporting SmartZone clusters