Features and Benefits
The RUCKUS ICX 7150 combines enterprise-class switching features with high performance at entry-level price. The ICX 7150 series of switches are available in three formats: standard, Z-Series with multi-gigabit support, and compact. The switch can operate in fanless mode outside of the wiring closet to provide silent operation for classrooms, hospitality suites, retail sites, hospitals or other noise sensitive environments.
The ICX 7150 is available in 8,10,12, 24 and 48 port 10/100/1000 Mbps models with 1/10 GbE dual-purpose uplink/stacking ports, and full PoE/PoE+ support. The ICX 7150-48ZPand ICX 7150-C10ZP offers multi-gigabit ports, each with PoH up to 90 watts,. The ICX 7150 series supports stack-level high availability and stack level ISSU (In Service Software Upgrade) to ensure service resiliency and business continuity.
- PoE/PoE+/PoH to power 802.11ac Wi-Fi products
- Stack level high availability and stack level ISSU to improve network service resiliency
- sFlow-based network monitoring
- SDN-enabled with OpenFlow support
- Easy transition to RUCKUS Campus Fabric for network automation and management simplicityPlug-and-play operations for powered devices via LLDP and LLDP-MED protocols
- Auto-configuration ensures error free configuration and accelerates deployment
- Hot-insertion and removal of stack members simplifies operations
- Up to 12 switches per stack, up to 10km between stacked switches
- Up to 8 x 10 GbE ports for stacking or uplinks
- Software licensing upgrade - 1 GbE to 10 GbE of uplink/stacking ports
- Flexible stacking adds capacity throughout the network without increasing the management load
- Works seamlessly with RUCKUS Wi-Fi access points
- RUCKUS SmartZone and RUCKUS Cloud support delivers unified wired & wireless management