ICX7850 | RUCKUS ICX 7850 Switches
The Core of The Next Generation 100G Enterprise
Your web browser (Internet Explorer 11 or lower) is out of date and the functions below will not work with Internet Explorer.
Update your browser for more security, speed, functionality and experience on this site.
Superior Scalability: Up 76.8 Tbps of combined switching capacity and 384x 100GbE or 576x 10/25 GbE ports per 12 units’ stack supports the most demanding enterprise environments.
Maximum Flexibility: Network Core connectivity and switching capacity can be distributed wherever it is needed. Does not need to be co-located in a single wiring closet like a traditional chassis.
Advanced Security: 256 bit MACsec delivers maximum data privacy
Pay as you grow: Cost effective deployment model of fixed form factor switches at the network core
- Industry-leading 40/100 Gbps Ethernet port density and flexibility
- Up to 32x100 GbE or 128x25 GbE ports per unit
- Up to 9.6 Tbps of aggregated stacking bandwidth
- Stacks up to 12 units with up to 10km between stacked switches
- 8 full-duplex 100 Gbps stacking ports per switch
- Software updates without downtime with In-Service Software Upgrades (ISSU)
- Instantaneous hitless failover
- Redundant power supplies with hot-swappable, and load-sharing capabilities
- Flexible distributed chassis stacking architecture
- Start small and add capacity via stacking as needs grow
- 1U form factor saves rack space and power in wiring closets
- Works seamlessly with RUCKUS Wi-Fi access points
- RUCKUS SmartZone and RUCKUS Cloud support delivers unified wired & wireless management