As copper networks constantly expand, deploying re-enterable and reusable mechanical splice closures that don’t require special tools, installation training, or power sources becomes increasingly important.
CommScope offers a portfolio of mechanical splice closures that can fit any copper network regardless of cable construction type. Plus, our superior gel technology prevents water and dust ingress in any environment—guaranteeing that any type of cable is perfectly and lastingly sealed.
Based on years of use in a wide range of applications, these closures are easy to work with at any temperature and can be re-entered with little hassle or downtime. These solutions feature:
- Robust construction with high mechanical strength
- Quality indicators for correct installation
- Innovative cable fixation system for fast and easy deployment
- Technical support and service—from specifiers to field engineers
- Accessories such as mounting brackets
At CommScope, we know network solutions aren’t one-size-fits-all. That’s why you can trust our skilled teams to work with you to develop solutions that fit your network.