Are you ready for the NEXT WAVE in Broadband Technology?
Understanding DOCSIS 3.1
Order Code: TRN-TEC302-005
As the industry prepares for the vast improvements in subscriber service and network operations offered by DOCSIS 3.1, ARRIS is taking the lead with an online course that can help you learn everything you need to know about this exciting new specification – quickly and at your own pace. After the successful completion of this course, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of DOCSIS 3.1.
This online self-study course is designed to increase your knowledge and comprehension of the DOCSIS 3.1 standard, based exclusively on DOCSIS 3.1 PHY, MULPI, and OSSI specifications. This course is ideal for technical support staff, headend management, and up-and comers who have a working knowledge of DOCSIS 3.0, regardless of CMTS brand.
To test your DOCSIS expertise, earn your ARRIS DOCSIS Principles Certification. Learn More
Course Topics Include
- Components of the DOCSIS 3.1 network
- A comparison of the DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 topology
- DOCSIS 3.1 modem initialization
- Downstream and upstream profiles
- Migrating from DOCSIS 3.0 to DOCSIS 3.1
- Details about the PHY and MAC layers of DOCSIS 3.1
- Proactive Network Management
- Modem energy management
- Delivery: Online eLearning, self-study
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours total
- $700 payable by credit card for immediate access.
- Available on: CommScope University