CPI training for CBRS
Please note: CommScope will no longer offer its CPI training course after December 1, 2022.
All course/exams must be completed by December 15, 2022.
Practical certified professional installer training
The Citizen’s Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) is the next big thing in wireless communications, and Certified Professional Installers (CPIs) are needed to setup and install the radios that operate in the 3.5 GHz band. If you’re a network deployment or operations professional who wants to expand your skills and be trained and certified in shared spectrum technology, take the CPI training from CommScope.
CommScope’s course is focused on a practical approach to CPI training with simple explanations of key concepts and samples of actual user interface screens for a Spectrum Access System. Learn at your own pace in our guided online course with web links to vital reference documents and other important topic areas to enhance your knowledge. You’ll learn:
- What is CBRS? An overview of CBRS shared spectrum, terminology and concepts
- The roles and responsibilities of CPIs in CBRS
- How to be a CPI. Learn when CPI is required, practical advice for determining accurate installation parameters and how to get information from CPI to SAS
- Steps to certification including obtaining your digital certificate and future responsibilities
In less than one day, you’ll acquire the practical knowledge and skills needed to become a Certified Professional Installer.
- Sign up for the course: CPI Training for CBRS
- Complete the self-paced course
- Schedule a video-proctored certification exam
- Pass the certification exam
- Receive your digital certificate
- You are now a CPI!
Course price - $595
Need to pay by purchase order?
If you are interested in paying by Purchase Order, contact us at CBRS_CPI@commscope.com.
WInnForum Approves CommScope as Administrator for CBRS CPI Training Program
CommScope has been approved by WInnForum as a Certified Professional Installer (CPI) Training Program Administrator (TPA) for the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS). The accreditation allows CommScope to offer training to installation professionals who want to attain CBRS CPI certification.
Certified Professional Installer Training for CBRS
A practical approach to CPI training with simple explanations of key concepts and samples of actual user interface screens for a Spectrum Access System.