SYSTIMAX sets the standard
Built on the science of innovation
CommScope’s flagship line of copper and fiber structured cabling solutions has consistently been ahead of the curve, meeting and beating industry standards even before they’re finalized.
From design to deployment to management, SYSTIMAX® solutions offer the performance, flexibility and reliability your evolving network needs—from the device to the data center.
Discover SYSTIMAX and you’ll discover the future of your network.
SYSTIMAX is a comprehensive platform of advanced copper and fiber connectivity, with automated infrastructure management and high-efficiency interfaces.
Brochure: imVision® Automated Infrastructure Management
imVision Automated Infrastructure Management: real-time visibility into the critical connectivity that drives your business.
Brochure: High Speed Migration
CommScope's high speed migration platform gives your network the flexibility and scalibility to keep up with your business needs.
Brochure: InstaPATCH® Cu Connectivity System Brochure
InstaPATCH Cu preterminated copper solutions are factory-connectorized, factory-tested, modular connectivity systems.
White Paper: Fiber Backbone Cabling in Buildings
As demand for applications increases, building backbones designed to support these applications will shift from 10 Gbps to 40 Gbps—and eventually to 100 Gbps.
eBook: Connected and Efficient Buildings
This eBook offers a meaningful look into the applications, design and technologies that are a part of today’s modern building.
eBook: Connected and Efficient Data Center
Change in the data center is accelerating, growing and threatening to overtake you. Shifting architecture, increasing lane speeds, impossible demands for latency. Staying ahead means keeping informed.
Installation Guide: SYSTIMAX® cabling design and installation guidelines for the ION®-E solution
Cabling guidelines for the ION-E in-building wireless solution using SYSTIMAX cabling.
Did you know
BY 2019, NETWORKS MUST HANDLE
BY 2020, 77% OF GLOBAL DATA CENTER TRAFFIC WILL RESIDE WITHIN THE DATA CENTER ITSELF - DEMANDING THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE INFRASTRUCTURE
- The State Grid Hunan Electric Power Building successfully applies CommScope technology to provide electricity for millions of users
- Eneco turns to CommScope to support a sustainable new world headquarters with 10G cabling
- Standard Bank completes the largest structured cabling project in Argentina
- A new Daytona International Speedway rises powered by CommScope
- CommScope partners with the Dallas Cowboys to provide connectivity for their new world headquarters, “The Star”
- Top 10 CommScope Innovations: Structured Cabling Systems
- WAIConnection.com post: Top 10 reasons to consider Cat. 6A in a building
- Setting the Standards for Connected and Efficient Buildings
- CommScope Definitions: What is Structured Cabling?
- Data Center Alarms are Ringing