Now is the time
Communications networks are more complex than ever before. Worldwide, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day. On average, we switch screens 21 times each hour to see what we want – when and where we want it.
How does this happen?
- By managing the connections of both wired and wireless networks,
- Covering millions of elements with the advent of IoT,
- Creating new architectures from the network core through the edge,
- Integrating connectivity for licensed and unlicensed spectrum,
- Minimizing complexity in network management, and
- Continually resetting the bar for low latencies at multi-gigabit speeds.
CommScope and ARRIS are coming together to accelerate a vision to shape the communications networks of the future. The combined company will provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets.
This combination creates a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.
An unprecedented range of connectivity solutions. Take a closer look.
Investors and Media
- Rick Aspan, CommScope
+1 708-236-6568 or
- Jeanne Russo, ARRIS
+1 215-323-1880 or
- Kevin Powers, CommScope