Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
Horizontal & Vertical Cable Managers
CommScope's horizontal and vertical cable management (VCM) kits help keep your data centers, intra-building throughways and telecommunication closets organized. Made with powder-coated aluminum, these sturdy but lightweight structures reside next to your racks and provide the troughs, spools and trays to secure, protect and conceal your patch cables. Available in single-sided or double-sided versions, our VCM kits include silver or black doors, which can be opened from the left, right or removed altogether.
- Sturdy, lightweight doors available in four sizes
- Patent-pending door latching mechanism with easy closing feature
- Recessed handle eliminates snag potential for clothes and arms
- Horizontal cover hinges up or down and locks into position with cylindrical finger ends for easy snap-on installation
- C channel bracket allows for easy access to the cable trough
- Tool-free installation of cable spool
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions North AmericaSearch and identify the right SYSTIMAX solution for your structured cabling needs. Whether you are looking for fiber connectivity or copper solutions, CommScope's SYSTIMAX Solutions Ordering Guide is the resource to find it all.
Ordering Guide: Uniprise North America Ordering GuideThe Uniprise ordering guide contains Category 6A and Category 6 structured cables as well as fiber structured cabling solutions. These products are sold in North America.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions EMEAOrdering guide for SYSTIMAX Solutions products available in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions Asia-PacificOrdering guide for SYSTIMAX Solutions products available in Asia-Pacific.