Explore the all-new, all-RUCKUS® website now!
Etisalat Egypt establishes high-density connectivity at one of Egypt’s top four universities in Cairo
Etisalat Misr S.A.E. (Etisalat Egypt) is a subsidiary of Etisalat Group, which started its operations in 1976 and quickly expanded to operate in 16 countries across Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Its mobile services was the first to provide 3.5G network connectivity in its market, and the first to support the migration to 4G/LTE.
Etisalat Egypt continues to expand and evolve its network throughout Egypt. When the time came to increase capacity for deployments at one of Egypt’s top four universities in Cairo, they needed a smart, flexible way to keep ahead of high demand during peak hours.
Etisalat Egypt chose CommScope’s fivebeam antenna solution to enhance the capacity of existing macro sites on towers and rooftops around the campus
- CommScope’s 10-port five-beam antenna solution, with 10 jumper connectors for each antenna
- Multiple deployments on the serving macro sites covering the entire campus from the outside
- Five beams per sector enhanced network capacity
- Reduced antenna count reduced CapEx and OpEx
- Improved spectrum use increased per-site revenue