Do more, faster, with less
In an increasingly competitive fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) market, you need last-mile solutions that serve more applications and environments and accelerate and simplify rollouts. You also need to quickly respond to rapidly evolving technology and regulations amidst skilled labor shortages and supply chain constraints. With NOVUX®, CommScope has raised the bar on hardened connectivity to help you win the fiber race today and win it tomorrow.
Part of the first modular FTTH ecosystem that is configurable, scalable and simple, NOVUX hardened connectivity system provides more options, smaller footprint, and uniform installation—all backed by an agile supply chain and product line enhancements that let you do more, faster, with less.
What's next in hardened connectivity?
NOVUX Hardened connectivity- the ultimate flexibility in plug-and-play. Win the fiber race today. And win tomorrow.
Raising the bar on hardened connectivity
More applications and environments
Backed by the modular nature of the NOVUX ecosystem with inter-changeable building blocks and expanded port, splitter, cable, color, and mounting options, NOVUX hardened connectivity system delivers more configurations to support more applications and work in virtually any environment.
- Widest technology system portfolio
- Modular mix-and-match capability
- On-demand configurations for evolving architectures
The NOVUX hardened connectivity system offers smaller terminal footprints that optimize port count while maintaining ease of accessibility to support deployment in tight spaces and high-density applications.
- Up to 50% smaller with Prodigy® small-form hardened connectors
- Reduces space and lease fees within infrastructure assets
- Improves sustainability via less material and inventory
Faster to market
NOVUX common processes with fewer product development and manufacturing variables and CommScope’s agile supply chain with multiple global locations and local manufacturing advantage bring hardened connectivity faster to market—letting you win the fiber race.
- High volumes on demand and faster lead times to quickly scale and speed rollouts
- Pass more homes with innovative pay-as you-grow fiber indexing and tap technology
Less cost and complexity
The NOVUX hardened connectivity system is designed to overcome skilled labor shortages and operational inefficiencies with uniform installation across the entire portfolio and more sustainable practices that make it simple to work better, quicker, and smarter.
- Easier uniform installation lowers labor costs, reduces training, and speeds up deployment
- Less material, sustainable packaging, and universally compatible. Prodigy® simplifies inventory and reduces waste.
- Universal mounting bracket easily attaches to the back of the terminals and supports strand, pedestal, pole, and flat surface mounting
- Easy digital access to product specifications, installation instructions, drawings, videos, and more with QR code and CommScope cTrak® app
Hardened Connectivity Solutions
As the global leader in FTTH solutions, CommScope has raised the bar on hardened connectivity. Backed by the NOVUX ecosystem modular platform, the NOVUX hardened connectivity system works with Prodigy® universal small form factor connectors and comprises the widest technology portfolio for rollouts and upgrades in single and multi-family, smart city, multi-use and low-density rural applications.
NOVUX hardened terminals with full size connectivity
NOVUX small, medium and large terminals with full size connectivity come in single-fiber, multi-fiber, optical tap, and fiber indexing technologies to support point-to-point or splitter configurations in more applications and environments.
Better than before
- More port, splitter, cable, and color options
- Multi-use and on-demand configurations
- Specialty Terminals eliminate need for pre-configured solutions
- Stub and stubless options simplify ordering and inventory
NOVUX hardened terminals with Prodigy
NOVUX hardened terminals with Prodigy universal small form hardened connector system provide the ultimate flexibility and agility to fit in smaller spaces- up to 50% smaller compared to today’s terminals and up to 37% smaller compared to NOVUX terminals with full-size connectors.
Best of both worlds
- All the advantages of NOVUX full-size hardened terminals plus
- Industry-leading footprint reduction
- Easy, safe, and error-proof connection
- Backwards compatibility
NOVUX Specialty Terminals
The NOVUX Specialty Terminals are a modern hardened drop solution that’s ideal for last-mile fiber network applications. Compact in design, these terminals are used individually or, combined with NOVUX Hardened Terminals (HT), to provide a complete end-to-end solution.
Ideal for small spaces
- Variety of adapters to connect terminals and drops
- Eliminate the need for pre-configured solutions
- More port, splitter, cable, and color options
- Minimized footprint of terminal size, easing installation in small spaces
Expect more from hardened connectivity
The NOVUX hardened connectivity system lets you choose the connector, drop cables, and accessories you need to quickly and efficiently rollout FTTH deployments regardless of the configuration.
Industry-leading one-stop shop
- Single-fiber and multi-fiber cable assemblies in a variety of cable types
- Fiber cables with Prodigy to connect 80% of installed terminals and reduce inventory up to 60%
- Mounting accessories to simplify installation
- Customer-configurable ID plate and more
Brochure: NOVUX® Hardened TerminalsHardened terminals—the agility you need today and in the future
Brochure: Prodigy® small form hardened connector systemProdigy unlocks the potential of your fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network with comprehensive solutions that install faster and simpler than ever. Prodigy is a small-form hardened connector system for fiber terminals and cable assemblies and is the preferred choice for future-ready networks.
Brochure: NOVUX® The Future of FTTX - GermanCommScope’s new NOVUX ecosystem is the next step in the evolution of connectivity and fiber-to-the-X (FTTX) networks. Configurable, scalable and simple, NOVUX transforms networks with a modular, end-to-end architecture.
Brochure: Prodigy® small form hardened connector system - German
White Paper: The Transformational Journey to a Modular FTTH Connectivity EcosystemHow CommScope reimagined connectivity around configurability, scalability and simplicity
Infographic: NOVUX®, Coming Soon to a Network Near YouThis modular, end-to-end ecosystem is designed to solve the fiber deployment challenges you face today—and tomorrow.
June 22, 2021