Explore the all-new, all-RUCKUS® website now!
108 Military Central Hospital, Vietnam
Reliable and high-performance Wi-Fi, powered by CommScope and BMA-Viettel joint venture, proves indispensable for critical healthcare in Vietnam
The 108 Military Central Hospital is the largest and most modern healthcare building in Vietnam. It is the country’s only medical facility with 50 positive pressure operating rooms, including 45 standard operating rooms. A RUCKUS® managed service portal (MSP) provider in Vietnam, and Viettel Group, a top network provider in Vietnam, which ultimately recommended RUCKUS Wi-Fi solutions for the hospital’s new network infrastructure after a comprehensive search for alternatives.
Challenges the customer/project faced:
- Lack of strong, reliable coverage in all hospital areas
- Existing Wi-Fi infrastructure struggled to meet the ever-growing
- Service coverage, density and bandwidth requirements of the hospital
- Issues with integrating independent internal and external networks at the hospital, such as specialized medical software
- Difficulties in scaling Wi-Fi systems and building reliable infrastructure that is IoT ready
Solutions used to solve the challenges:
- RUCKUS R320 and R510 access points
- RUCKUS ICX 7150-24P and 7450-48F PoE switches
- RUCKUS SmartZone 100 wireless network controller