IE Tower Madrid
Enabling a next-generation digital learning smart campus at IE Tower Madrid
In September 2021, IE University inaugurated IE Tower, a new vertical, technological and sustainable headquarters with a mission to promote education as the key to sustainable development. See how CommScope contributed powering students’ learning.
Making the 180 meters high, 35 floors, 50,000 square meters, 6,000 students IE Tower a sustainable high-rise that minimizes environmental impact and leverages technology to provide state-of-the-art learning facilities.
- Safe environment
- Secure hub for innovation and learning
- 10,000 network points
- Indorr and outdoor connectivity
- Infrastructure Management
- SYSTIMAX® Category 6A structured cabling
- imVision® automated infrastructure management system
- Powered fiber cable system
- ERA® digital distributed antenna system
- Security enhanced
- Wi-fi coverage for outdoor hosting spaces
- Cell phone coverage and eliminating interference and proving capacity everywhere needed.