Ultra High Density Splice (UDS) Panels for Data Centers
CommScope’s ultra-density splice (UDS) panels allow data centers to make moves, adds and changes seamlessly today while offering agility and scalability to your network’s future.
Available in a variety of configurations, these flexible, compact, modular panels feature completely removable splice drawers, open access to trays and ample pigtail slack, which simplifies and speeds up installation.
• Up to 288 fibers in a 2RU size or 864 fibers in a 6RU
• Combine up to eight 6RU panels to accept 6,912 fibers in a single rack
• Intelligent cable routing supports multiple incoming cable configurations
• Flexibility to pay as you grow allows for incremental spending as needed
• Internal, translucent shutters provide dust protection while making troubleshooting easy
Brochure: G2 Family PortfolioThe G2 Family of panels and cassettes seamlessly integrates to maximize the potential in your network using a minimal amount of part numbers.
Brochure: Ultra-density splice (UDS) panelsThe ultra-density splice family of splicing panels features a modular, ultra-dense design that scales effortlessly while holding maintenance costs and space requirements to a minimum.