FACT® Optical Distribution Frames (ODF) for Data Centers
CommScope’s FACT® optical distribution frame (ODF) is a fully front-accessible solution that maximizes usable density and supports future growth of a data center’s fiber infrastructure. This compact, modular, high-density solution delivers superior cable management for high fiber counts and accelerates deployment with intuitive, tool-less plug-and-play connectivity.
• Can be installed up against a wall or in a back-to-back configuration to maximize space
• Features color-coded cable management and dedicated locations for cable routing
• Accommodates any standard 19-inch shelving for easy moves, adds and changes
• Accepts on-the-fly addition of splitters, wavelength division multiplexers (WDMs) and taps
• Supports up to 2,880 LC connections in a single frame
Brochure: Value of an Optical Distribution FrameCommScope optical distribution frames provide a long-term solution for managing your growing fiber density. Unlike standard rack panels, they are modular and agile, specifically designed for today’s fast changing, fiber-dense environments.
Brochure: Optical Distribution Frame Use CasesAs networks expand their use of fiber, network managers are find new and creative applications for ODF platforms. Read about these use cases.
Case Study: CommScope helps bring fibre to every UK premiseThe largest telecoms provider in the UK has partnered with CommScope on a complete solution developed around FACT ODF, which delivers the requirements of rapid deployment, ease of installation with plug-and-play connectivity, high usable density, and long-term value for the evolving fibre network.
White Paper: Fundamentals of fiber cable managementManagement of fiber cables has a direct impact on network reliability, performance and cost.