RF Amplifiers for HFC Access
When you need to distribute a clear signal to multiple locations within a single structure, CommScope’s subscriber amplifiers and components deliver excellent performance and reliability with ultra-low noise signal amplification.
Manufactured with an aluminum housing to dissipate heat more effectively, our innovative amps feature flat-end brass “F” ports and our four-sided center conductor contact design—ensuring the cleanest connection and the strongest possible signal.
- Meet or exceed all SCTE requirements
- Excellent performance and reliability with ultra-low noise signal amplification
- Innovative positive tilt compensates for higher attenuation at higher frequencies
- Variety of housing options (all ports down, etc.)
- Lifeline passive VoIP designs
- MoCA-compatible designs
- NTSC and PAL midsplits 6 kV surge protection
Reference Guide: RF ConnectivityAn at a glance document that highlights RF Connectivity coaxial amplifiers, passive gateways, splitters, directional couplers, grounding solutions and more.
Application Note: Passive VoIP AmplifierCommScope’s passive VoIP amplifier replaces the standard drop amplifier that creates problems with voice services during power outages.
Installation Guide: AmplifiersRF Connectivity Products Amplifier Installation Guide