Outside Plant Optical Hubs, Nodes, RF Amplifiers & RF Passives for HFC Access
Industry-leading, flexible optical node platforms that deliver HFC-based signal transport solutions—to increase subscriber bandwidth in the network—as well as fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON access alternatives.
In the outside plant, service providers demand optimal performance, flexibility and scalability in their network architectures to support expanded service offerings, maximize and protect their infrastructure investments, and strongly position against the competition.
CommScope NC-Series and OM-Series optical nodes and VHubs are ideal for traditional HFC applications and also support a wide range of advanced architectures like fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON. They are today’s most widely deployed optical node platforms—trusted by operators around the world to deliver advanced data, video and voice services.
- The industry’s most widely deployed optical node and VHub platforms
- Supports up to 1.2 GHz/204 MHz for DOCSIS 3.1 migration
- Enables HFC bandwidth expansion via upstream and downstream node segmentation
- Digital return and Analog return options to 204 MHz
- Also supports fiber deep, DAA, RFoG and PON network architectures
- Evolutionary upgrade path
CommScope RF amplifiers, taps and passives allow broadband service providers to increase downstream and upstream DOCSIS 3.1 bandwidth capacity to 1.2 GHz/204 MHz. Innovative design considerations enable reuse of legacy amplifier housings and existing spacing—eliminating the cost of re-splicing in upgrade/rebuild situations.
- Massive legacy installed base, delivering RF solutions for 60+ years
- DOCSIS 3.1 support with bandwidth to 1.2 GHz/204 MHz
- Drop-in solutions that minimize upgrade and maintenance costs
- Maintains spacing and matches legacy plant designs
NC/NH DT4250 Digital Transceivers Data Sheet
NC/NH VP4xxxV/H RF Return Modules Data Sheet
NC/NH PS4101, PS4102, PS4102E Power Supplies Data Sheet
SFP-TTD4540, TTD4580 10.3125 Gbps DWDM Optical Transceiver Module Data Sheet
SFP-TTCxxxx-TL40/TL80 10G CWDM Optical Transceiver Data Sheet
SFP-TR4540-0000-PI 2 Gbps 1550 nm Optical Transceiver Module Data Sheet