Flex Frame Optical Distribution Frames (ODF) for Data Centers
CommScope’s Flex Frame protects your data center’s internal components while providing optimal fiber cable management. This optical distribution frame (ODF) features ample slack storage and on-frame splicing, which allows more than one person to splice at a time.
Designed to easily integrate into any enterprise, hyperscale or multi-tenant data center, this 19-inch rack accepts any standard-sized fiber panel and can be deployed as a stand-alone frame or configured as a lineup.
• Supports up to nine 4RU chassis
• Enables interconnect and/or cross-connect applications
• Features two cable managers—one on each side
• On-frame splicing eliminates the need to access the rear of each panel
• Available in 40- and 36-rack unit sizes
• Optional locking door provides protection against unauthorized access
Brochure: CommScope Flex FrameCommScope’s Flex Frame is and optical distribution frame (ODF) designed to easily integrate into any central office and data center featuring on-frame splicing.
TC-96292-IP Flex Frame
Brochure: Value of an Optical Distribution FrameCommScope optical distribution frames provide a long-term solution for managing your growing fiber density. Unlike standard rack panels, they are modular and agile, specifically designed for today’s fast changing, fiber-dense environments.
White Paper: Fundamentals of fiber cable managementManagement of fiber cables has a direct impact on network reliability, performance and cost.