Associação Renal Vida
The High Complexity Renal center counts on Category 6A and RUCKUS Wi-Fi to meet security, performance and durability requirements.
The High Complexity Renal Center of Blumenau, one of the largest and best in Latin America, counts on Category 6A copper and single-mode fiber cabling infrastructure and RUCKUS® Wi-Fi to meet security, performance and durability requirements.
A non-profit association whose mission is to promote health and improve people’s lives, Associação Renal Vida, from Santa Catarina state in Brazil, has units in the cities of Blumenau, Brusque, Itajaí, Timbó and Rio do Sul. In 2022 they opened their new structure in Blumenau, the High Complexity Renal Center one of the largest and best in Latin America.
An initiative of such importance must have a solid telecommunications infrastructure. Thus, the company’s objective was to provide a superior quality network infrastructure, with a 25-year extended warranty, that would provide users, renal treatment patients and their families the assurance of the proper functioning of the equipment as well as the comfort of a stable Wi-Fi network for internet access.
- In its new headquarters, Renal Vida wanted to assure a superior quality telecommunications infrastructure, with extended warranty, and to be ready to provide their users and patients the assurance of the proper functioning of the healthcare equipment and a stable and high-performance Wi-Fi network.
- Cabling infrastructure to meet the present and future network demands with high availability and stability
- A stable Wi-Fi network with high-performance internet access
- NETCONNECT® Category 6A copper cabling
- CommScope OM4 single-mode fiber backbone
- RUCKUS access points R320 and R510 for Wi-Fi networks
- Network design and deployment were performed by the system integrator partner Redetec with logistics support from GP Cabling distributor.
To learn more about this project, download the full case study:
If you are interested in this case study, you may also be interested in:
Healthcare Network Solutions
Build a network solution tailored for the realities of healthcare’s unique challenges
Connecting healthcare facilities, from core to the edge
Learn how Hospitals and other healthcare institutions can facilitate a network with a high level of reliability and performance
Máxima Medical Center (MMC)
Máxima Medical Center (MMC) is one of the largest medical facilities in The Netherlands. Find out how the implementation of ImVision® at the Veldhoven site brought many practical advantages to the institution