Arena Hospitality Group
Maximize guest satisfaction by providing multiple streaming capabilities to multiple devices simultaneously
The Arena Hospitality Group operates in Central and Eastern Europe, currently offering a hospitality portfolio of 26 owned, co-owned, and leased and managed properties. Arena Hospitality Group became the first Croatian company to own and operate hotels outside of Croatia, now offering more than 10,000 rooms and accommodation units in Croatia, Germany and Hungary. With the customer at the heart of everything Arena Hospitality does, ensuring guests have the connectivity they demand is crucial. With the RUCKUS® solution, they are now able to provide a stable and reliable Wi-Fi system, covering a total of 1000 m2 of indoor and outdoor areas to service the different accommodation and living spaces across the Arena Grand Kažela Campsite, Croatia.
- Provide a stable and reliable Wi-Fi system
- Cover a total of 1000 m2 of indoor and outdoor areas to service the different accommodation and living spaces
- Maximise guest satisfaction by providing multiple streaming capabilities to multiple devices simultaneously on the entire campsite area
- Provide the latest technological advancements to guests
- Create an optimised infrastructure for Wi-Fi, video surveillance, IoT, IPTV, Mobile Live TV, and data network
- Optimize network management to reduce costs and improve network performance
- Installation of 225 indoor 802.11ac wireless access points to provide coverage in mobile homes and across communal areas such as restaurants
- 75 outdoor 802.11ac wireless access points to cover outdoor, campsite and glamping areas
- Cost savings: Optimised maintenance costs. No investments required into new devices as existing TV sets are used for guest app.
- Guest satisfaction: All-in-One App. Guests can use their own devices anywhere, anytime, e.g. watch TV on any device or book online a table in on-site restaurant
- Extra revenue: Promotion of campsite services through promotional channels, e.g. online gift shop
- Campsite employees: Dealing with less complaints from guests, freeing up time to work on further advancement of guest experience
- Future-proof network allows for a simple addition of new bandwidth-heavy services in the future