Explore the all-new, all-RUCKUS® website now!
Belleville School District
RUCKUS® Cloud enables high-density learning
Watch the video
In days of old, learning involved rulers, chalkboards, creaky desks and plenty of recess. Today, technology has become a central part of learning, and educators know how important it is to keep students engaged. The tech-savvy generation of students—and educators—uses laptops, smartphones and iPads in the classroom. On average, students are bringing two to three devices each to school for use inside and outside the classroom, and they expect them to be constantly connected. A high-performance, reliable Wi-Fi network is crucial, and so is support for high surges in network usage. Belleville Township High School District 201 in Illinois understood this, so when the network could no longer keep up with high-density campus-wide, it decided to upgrade the network.
- Cloud-managed Wi-Fi infrastructure for easy deployment and management
- Enterprise-grade solution with intelligent APs
- Fast and reliable Wi-Fi infrastructure supporting high-density for in-classroom learning
- RUCKUS Cloud for distributed site network management
- 75 RUCKUS 802.11ac APs throughout each high school
- Connected up to 100 clients on a single AP with no connectivity issues
- Allows students and teachers to access the resources they need
- Cloud enables far better client roaming from room to room
- RUCKUS APs deliver dramatic improvement in connectivity, i.e., higher data rates and more
- Significant cost reduction due to higher number of devices per AP
Request a Trial
Try RUCKUS Cloud for 60 days. Get a free RUCKUS 802.11ac AP with trial for qualified users who meet our terms and conditions*.