Blackpool and the Fylde College
Cloudpath® Enrollment System simplifies wireless access and supports digital campus
Blackpool and the Fylde College is committed to enabling digital learning anytime, anyplace. To deliver it, the college must offer secure wireless connectivity and smooth, easy access and roaming to students, faculty, and staff, across its four main campuses. But its aging authentication and security systems could no longer keep pace with the needs of its 22,000 students. People had to re-authenticate often, Wi-Fi security was weak, and its IT staff was overloaded with help requests.
Blackpool and the Fylde College selected Cloudpath® Enrollment System to deliver the secure, seamless connectivity its students need. Its self-service onboarding and certificate-based authentication empower students and other users, saving time for IT staff. Backed by RUCKUS® technical support, it is helping the institution realize its vision of becoming a college of digital learning.
- Associate College of Lancaster University
- Designated a National Beacon of Excellence by government
- Four main campuses; 22,000 students
- Simplify and streamline wireless connectivity
- Minimize IT staff trouble tickets
- Strengthen security
- Cloudpath Enrollment System
- RUCKUS technical support
- Enables an integrated digital learning experience for users
- Free up IT staff with self-service onboarding
- Facilitates Chromebook™ deployment