Mercure Jakarta Batavia, Indonesia
How Mercure Jakarta stays seamlessly connected with powerful Wi-Fi from CommScope
Mercure Jakarta Batavia, part of the Accor Hotels Group, is a midscale hotel brand specializing in traditional hotels managed by committed hoteliers. Mercure Jakarta Batavia is suitable for both business and leisure travelers. It offers 376 contemporary rooms, in addition to 24 meeting rooms and a ballroom, which can individually accommodate 1,000-2,000 guests. Other facilities include restaurants and bars, swimming pools, and a fitness center.
Recognizing that high-speed, reliable connectivity is crucial to creating the ideal guest experience, Mercure Jakarta Batavia turned to CommScope RUCKUS® to ensure a successful business hotel experience for guests.
Challenges the customer/project faced:
- Lack of a high-performance and consistent Wi-Fi connection, with minimal downtime
- Existing Wi-Fi infrastructure unable to cope with the high density of guests anywhere within the property-from guest rooms to communal areas and meeting rooms
- Struggles in providing support for multiple devices per guest
- Difficulties in network management and maintenance with a lean team
Solutions used to solve the challenges:
- RUCKUS R310 indoor access point
- RUCKUS R510 indoor access point
- RUCKUS R710 indoor access point
- RUCKUS T310 outdoor access point