Learn from our experts
New AIM (Automated Infrastructure Management) challenges in Buildings and Data Centers
- Region: Europe
- Category: Data Center Solutions, Enterprise Networks
- Language: Dutch
- 34 minutes
Data. It’s the lifeblood of your company. To keep it flowing efficiently and freely, you need to make business-critical decisions based on information – not assumptions. Analyzing and diagnosing network problems can be a mammoth undertaking—but it doesn’t have to be.
imVision® is the automated infrastructure management system that provides a physical view of your building’s network and connectivity, all in real time.
Join us to explore these Automated Infrastructure Management systems capabilities including:
- AIM ISO 18598 standard
- Accurately documenting the end-to-end connectivity between networked devices
- Real-time tracking of all changes in the physical layer connections
- Issuing alerts when changes occur on critical circuits
- Delivering full reporting capabilities, including generation of custom reports
- Optimizing efficiency through identifying stranded switch ports and cabling
Register below to view this Dutch webinar