Please join us at booth #773 to meet with our industry leaders and experts, and to see our latest innovations. Our flexible, end-to-end network solutions offer ease of deployment, holistic visibility, global scale & quality. Below is a preview of the solutions we’ll be showcasing:
Access Network Solutions
- DOCSIS 4.0 ESD and FDX end-to-end solutions, to address planning and implementation challenges.
- DOCSIS 4.0 modem interoperability with all four major DOCSIS 3.1 architectures – Hybrid DOCSIS 3.1/4.0 configuration exceeding 8 Gbps downstream.
- Advanced DOCSIS 3.1 access network solutions, including DAA Distributed Access Architecture, Low Latency DOCSIS, Mobile Backhaul, etc.
- Virtualized Headend solutions to virtualize a network’s management plane, video delivery infrastructure, and CMTS data core.
- Cost-efficient end-to-end PON solutions providing a suite of physical and virtual OLTs and ONUs/ONTs that leverage the benefits of SDN.
- Wi-Fi 7 opportunities, deployment and solutions
- Discover next generation of HomeVantage™ PON/fiber, FWA and DOCSIS broadband solutions
- Accelerating the deployment of aggregated media and value-added services with HomeVista™ video solutions
- Our progress and commitment towards environmental sustainability and beyond
Broadband Network Cable and Connectivity
- End-to-end FTTX networks that enable Broadband for everyone™. Fiber connectivity solutions for hard-to-serve scenarios that make network deployment faster and easier. CommScope is committed to US manufactured solutions to meet BABA compliance.
- The CommScope Broadband for Everyone Accelerate Program (BEAP) provides expert help throughout the lifecycle of federal and state-funded FTTH projects to accelerate and simplify government-funded projects. Learn more
- Available only from the innovative labs of CommScope, HeliARC™ cable combines CommScope’s decades of leadership in cable design, cable manufacturing and fiber connectivity with a slender, easy-to-install form factor that’s built just for the unique needs of rural FTTH deployments
- Respond faster, with less, to rapidly changing market requirements with NOVUX™, CommScope’s new-generation, complete FTTX ecosystem. Learn more about NOVUX™ and Prodigy® .
- RUCKUS Network as a Service (NaaS) solutions to enable you to respond quickly and completely to your customers’ needs for cloud-managed Wi-Fi, wired, IoT, CBRS and 4G/5G managed services. We will discuss technical and financial advantages of this new model for buying and consuming multi-access networks, and how it will allow you to meet your customers’ needs while minimizing your investment of people and capital
- RUCKUS One, AI-driven converged network assurance, service delivery, and business analytics platform to enable converged multi-access public and private networks
- RUCKUS AI, our network analytics, service assurance, and business intelligence software
- Mobile data offload to Wi-Fi networks for an amazing end user experience
SCTE 2023 Agenda
|Date / Time||Title||Speaker|
|Tue, Oct 17
|Experience is Everything: How to Impress Customers with High- Qualify Wi-Fi and IoT||Charles Cheevers (panel speaker)|
|Tue, Oct 17
|Leveraging Wireless Intelligence to Do More||Ian Wheelock (panel speaker)|
|Tue, Oct 17
|Organization-Level Strategies for a Sustainable Future Network||Brian Allen (panel speaker)
JR Flesch (panel speaker)
Katie Flynn (panel speaker)
|Wed, Oct 18
|Comcast Brilliant Network||Guy Sucharczuk (panel speaker)|
|Thur, Oct 19
|Wi-Fi 7: The Fast and Furious of the Wireless Home||Scott Voegele (panel speaker)|