CommScope ServAssure® NXT
CommScope ServAssure® NXT combines powerful software with our deep expertise in broadband, video and video service delivery to help service providers unleash the power of data to prevent and solve performance issues.
CommScope network intelligence and automation products provide end-to-end visibility across the entire service delivery environment, helping you act quickly on virtually any issues that threaten the customer experience and prevent problems before they impact the subscriber.
- ServAssure® NXT—Analyze for DOCSIS® network surveillance and performance management, including support for DOCSIS 3.1 networks and devices
- ServAssure NXT—Alarm Central for automated identification and prioritization of existing and potential service impairments
- HFC network outage management
- PreEQ (proactive networking monitoring)
- Intelligent spectrum analyzer
- Insight (business intelligence)
- Ensures DOCSIS IP service through monitoring of network elements (CMTS, CPE)
- Provides reports on quality of service (QoS), RF performance, bandwidth consumption, theft, and much more
- Gives real-time views and action tools to support service troubleshooting and resolution
- Includes APIs that enable integration to tools so technicians may use their phones to create birth certificates and check service before leaving the subscriber’s home
- Lets operators access their network via web services or in bulk via the database
- Provides QoS views for insight into preventative maintenance needs—enabling proactive plant management, which results in increased customer satisfaction as well as reduced churn and operating expenses
- vManager uses a software-defined network (SDN) and network function virtualization to manage its nationwide network more efficiently and reduce the chance of human error. vManager is designed toward CableLabs specifications and supports open standards SDN-based interfaces to give operators flexibility in selecting, integrating, provisioning and managing network components going forward