This is the time of year when most of the companies that use the CommScope Infrastructure Academy make plans to give their employees another year of education and training by purchasing a Training Passport. Training Passports are available for purchase anytime in the year, but many renewals happen about now.
For those who are not aware, Training Passports provide discounts on CommScope courses for a 12-month period. With the Passport, online self-paced courses are free of charge and other courses have varying discounts. The list price for a CommScope Training Passport is $6,000 for the first year and $3,500 for subsequent renewals. By purchasing a Training Passport, you can expect the following benefits for your company and employees:
- A single Training Passport can be used to train all of your employees
- Each employee can complete multiple courses in multiple areas
- Discounts are available on all types of training
- You can use the Passport to build your own internal training program
- Employees get full access to specialty courses
- Only one annual fee
- You get a serious advantage over your competition
If your Training Passport is up for renewal at any time over the next month or so, renewing early ensures you there will be no interruption to your 2015 training program. You will not lose any of your existing Passport coursework while we issue your new Passport.
You may use your new Training Passport to order as many Andrew, Broadband, Redwood, SYSTIMAX and Uniprise courses as you wish at the Infrastructure Academy over a 12-month period. This truly is the gift that keeps on giving—for an entire year. Make sure you sign up today.
If you have used a Training Passport, we would like your feedback. Use the comment section below.