Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
The theme for this week’s Internet and Television Expo (INTX) is “Harnessing Disruption: Leveraging Today’s Chaos for Tomorrow’s Growth.” It’s a concept that’s top of mind at ARRIS every time we get together with our customers to collaborate on tomorrow’s entertainment technology.
At this year’s show, we’re demonstrating several important examples of these innovations that address new consumer demand for advanced services like Gigabit broadband, Wi-Fi without limits, IoT, 4K entertainment, and more.
Be sure to stop by our booth to see how we help the world’s leading service providers anticipate demand for new services and position themselves for ongoing growth.
If you’re attending INTX, make sure to catch our experts in the following sessions:
Monday, May 16
- 12:30 -1:30 pm ET Latency Is So 2014: Techniques for Improving the Internet Experience, Dinkar Bhat
- 2:00 -3:15 pm ET: Architecting the Networked Future: Part 1, Ayham Al-Banna, Tom Cloonan and Michael Emmendorfer
Tuesday, May 17
- 8:00 – 9:00 am ET: Moving On Up: Remote PHY and What It Means for the Future of Networking, Tom Cloonan (moderator) and Michael Emmendorfer (speaker)
- 11:00am – 12:00 pm ET: Separate Is Better: The How and Why of Network Function Virtualization, Part 1, Dan Torbet
- 10:45 am-11:45 am ET: A Bandwidth Reality Check on Virtual Reality, Charles Cheevers
Wednesday, May 18
- 8:00 – 9:00 am ET: The End of Guesswork: Big Data Analytics and Implications for Content Delivery, Srihdar Kunisetty and Sean McCarthy
- 10:45 – 11:45 am ET: Gateways to Possibility: New Advancements for Wireless Networking, Dan Torbet