Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
The conference at this year’s ANGA COM will feature an impressive selection of ARRIS executives and experts, providing insights into some of our industry’s hottest topics: such as deploying DOCSIS® 3.1 for gigabit services; optimizing Wi-Fi; personalizing and monetizing TV; and what’s next for HFC (including Distributed Access Architectures such as Remote PHY and Full Duplex DOCSIS).
Below is a full schedule of ARRIS speakers and presentations. Visit us in Hall 7 at booth #G10 to see demos of our latest solutions that power the digital world.
Wednesday, May 31st
- 10.00 -11.15: Wireless Convergence and Optimizing Wi-Fi Coverage (Charles Cheevers, CTO, Customer Premises Equipment)
- 11.45-13.00: Deploying DOCSIS 3.1 - Challenge for Today's HFC Networks? (Ayham Al-Banna, Engineering Fellow, CTO Office, Network Solutions)
- 13.30-14.30: Gigabit Networks and New TV (Steve McCaffery, President, International Sales and Managing Director International Business Operations Group)
- 15.00-16.15: Personalized TV: Product trends and monetization (Cornel Ciocirlan, CTO, EMEA)
- 15.00-16.15: Realities of Deploying in Distributed Access Architectures (John Ulm, Engineering Fellow, CTO Office, Network Solutions)
- 16.30-17.45: The Complete Story on Full Duplex DOCSIS (Tom Cloonan, CTO, Network Solutions)
*all times local Central European Time (CET)